Sunday, April 20, 2008

twilight McD

Its 2 am now and i'm just awake... gosh, my sleeping hours are really irregular.... Tats wat i did yesterday and day before yesterday and the day before too....

me and sze lynn (mummy ^^) decided to do some self-motivation after a whole week of no-air-cond state at 193s apartment. We LEFT the room for the air-ier living room. (mind you its unusual for us to spend time in our living room) Being my usual self, supper is already on my mind... breakfast at McD ( my lungs are screaming HOT PANCAKES ) Ibuku left earlier to meet up with her friend. Anxiously waiting for the clock to display the digit 4, i got a call from her... " They change the menu dy.. Quick come down". I think the guards at my place would be thinkin.... which crazy asshole is this waking up at this hour? Who the Hell cares ^^ spotted a few post-clubbin ppl on the way there and in McD itself. Good idea, McD after clubbing... a change from the usual mamak-to-sober-down session.... Somehow, the brilliant ppl in McD did not stock up on the honey / maple syrup... and i had to eat PLAIN PANCAKES. watever....... Met up with mummy's friend, Jimmy. All 3 of us were talking from girls are aliens to sous chef to tiramisu to robert kwok to future plans (football team- work hard jimmy!!!!!) And there we were.. talking from 4 am in the morning till 6 plus.... A not-so-normal McD session i guess... read up after tat and went to bed........ ( I'm too bored and making it up with colours)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home